Application and Account Details
If you create and use an account with 92north, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to it, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. 92north reserves the right to refuse to supply any individual or company, to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion. We may combine the information you give us with information from other companies and use it to improve and personalise our services, content and advertising. This may also be done on a reciprocal basis. We may also contact you for market research purposes. You agree that we may use Personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks.
14 Day Delivery For Furniture And Sofas
Furniture and sofas will be delivered to your home within 14 working days of 92north receiving your order. If your order consists entirely of 14 day delivery items (furniture and/or sofas) and they are in stock then you will be offered a delivery date within 14 working days. If any of your items are unavailable at time of order, the delivery will be outside this lead time.
All Sale items are subject to availability.
Orders And Contract
Your order for goods is accepted and a contract is formed between 92north and you when we despatch the goods you have ordered and not before. A contract is not formed at the point in time that payment has been taken from you by 92north, nor at the point in time that you receive an email from 92north acknowledging receipt of your order. Until the goods are despatched the order may not be accepted by 92north, or may be cancelled by you. Exceptions apply to orders for personalised items and goods made to your order which cannot be cancelled by you once you have received an email confirmation that your order has been received, as such items and goods may already be in production as a result of your order. For a full list of exceptions to items you can return please see under the heading EXCEPTIONS TO THE RETURNS POLICY. For security reasons, until you have placed an order for goods, received your first statement and a payment has been received for those goods, you will be unable to order gift cards. For security reasons we may restrict the volumes of certain items to be sold in any one transaction. Following formation of the contract, 92north shall continue to own any goods ordered until it has received payment in full from you, even though the goods may have already been delivered to you.
Delivery To Store
Delivery to stores is free and will take a minimum of 14 working days. When collecting your order please ensure you take your order confirmation (supplied by email), the credit card used to pay for the order and/or proof of identification e.g. Driving License, or utility bill.
Returns And Your Right To Cancel
Under Article 6 of the Consumer Rights Directive (‘CRD’) you have the right to cancel your order as long as you do so no later than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or service. wherever possible, within 14 days of informing us of your wish to cancel. If you return goods to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them during transit and we recommend that you use a recorded or secure delivery method. If goods are lost or damaged in transit, we may charge you, or not refund to you, amounts that are attributable to the loss or damage. Returns are free of charge to a store. Simply return any unused item within 14 days for a full refund (provided it is in a new, unused condition) to the store your item was delivered to (this does not affect your statutory rights). This approval period does not apply to Gift Vouchers. Please remember to bring your delivery note and the credit card you used to purchase the items for a full refund. Unfortunately, stores cannot exchange items.
92north welcomes and learns from complaints. We aim to deal with complaints speedily and sympathetically. All complaints are logged, investigated and replied to. Financial Complaints – Where complaints related to the consumer credit offer are not resolved to the customer’s satisfaction the customer may have the right to refer their complaint, in writing, to the Financial Ombudsman Service, for independent investigation. Details will be provided as appropriate.
In the unlikely event that we are unable to resolve a complaint with you directly, you have the right to refer the dispute to the EU’s Online Dispute Resolution Platform at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
The prices quoted are those ruling at the time of production. Due to circumstances beyond our control prices may have to be altered up or down, including any alterations to the rate of value added tax. If for this, or any other reason, an item is not acceptable, it may be returned providing it is sent back within 10 days and is in new condition. Certain products cannot be returned. See section above, for details. All prices shown are cash prices in Euros (€). We reserve the right to accept or reject orders, to refuse applications or with prior written notice to close an account. Prices of goods displayed in and ordered through the Directory may differ from prices in store. We will request payment for the full amount on confirmation of your order.
All orders for products are subject to availability. In the event of supply difficulties we reserve the right to substitute items of equal quality and value. You will be notified of such substitutes when you place your order.
© Copyright 2019 92north ltd., Unit 6 Castlepollard shopping Centre, Registered number 644418
We reserve the right to refuse to supply any individual or company.
The supplier of the goods featured is 92north Limited. 92north Limited. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit activity in Ireland.
VAT Registration Number IE 3596531PH
Company Registration Number 644418
Credit Card Payments
We are unable to accept credit cards that are due to expire within the next FIVE Days. Card details are checked and verified by a third party and goods are despatched once authorisation has been obtained.
Gift Card Terms And Conditions
- Your Gift Card can be used by you if you are the purchaser or given as a gift. You can use the card in full or part payment for goods purchased in the 92north store.
- The card can be activated for a minimum €1 and a maximum €250 and can be added to at any time (up to a total maximum of €250). Any payment credited to the card which is subsequently dishonoured will result in the credit to your card being revoked.
- The value of your purchases will be deducted from the balance on your card when presented; any remaining balance can be used against future purchases.
- Purchases and refunds made outside of the ROI will be subject to currency conversion at the prevailing daily rate.
- The card is not for re-sale and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given. The card will not be honoured if sold.
- Your balance will be updated after every purchase and will be shown on your till receipt.
- The card will automatically expire 5 years after the last time that you use it to make a purchase or check your balance and any remaining balance will be deducted.
- 92north cannot accept responsibility for your card if it is lost, stolen or damaged. It will not be replaced or its value refunded in any of these circumstances.
- This card remains the property of 92north and is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
- 92north reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and/or discontinue the card at any time. Your statutory rights are not affected.
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with EU Law. The parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the EU Courts. All contracts will be concluded in the English language. Your statutory rights are not affected.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information that we need to fulfill your order. This includes your:
- First & Last Name
- Email Address
- Telephone Number (optional)
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- Credit Card Information (we do not store this)
In addition we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and Refer URL data. We use this data to help us know what web browsers people are using, and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing.
How Is My Information Used?
Your information is used to fill your order.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails & text messages about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address / telephone number which you have provided. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may use your data to show relevant adverts to you on websites such as Facebook / Instagram & the Google Display Network for example.
- We may provide your data to third party websites such as Google & Facebook in order to report on the efficacy of our online advertising spend.
Security and Storage
Your data is stored on our server. This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server. We do not store Credit Card details.
We store some customer data in spreadsheets on Google Drive. Google is committed to GDPR compliance. See https://www.google.com/cloud/security/gdpr/ for more details.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.